How does waiting make you feel? Angry? Impatient? Annoyed?
What about waiting for a special day, such as your birthday, wedding or graduation? Does it make you feel excited?
Have you ever been stood up? How long did you wait at that time?
How long can you usually wait for someone showing up late? 15 minutes? Half an hour? Are you strict with them or maybe it depends on who they are?
Are you a punctual person? Is it a virtue? It shows a respect for others’ time. Being late means no respect.
Do you like when others wait for you? Does it make you feel important or guilty?
What was the longest time you have ever waited? In my case it was 13 hours waiting for the plane – at Beijing Capital Airport… just a nightmare.
- Beverly Craven, Promise Me (You’ll Wait For Me)
- Richard Marx, Right Here Waiting
- Jennifer Lopez, Waiting For Tonight
- Take That, Patience
- Gwen Stefani, What You Waiting For
- George Michael & Aretha Franklin, I Knew You Were Waiting (For Me)